Privacy & Disclaimer
Terms and Conditions
This web site, www.au.pttep.com, is owned and operated by PTTEP Australasia (Ashmore Cartier) Pty Ltd (ABN 27 004 210 164) and the Australian PTTEP Group of Companies (denoted as PTTEP AA) .
The visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms
and conditions and as such they should read these terms and
conditions carefully before proceeding.
1. The information provided on this PTTEP AA web site has been compiled for your convenience and is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in relation to making any decision. PTTEP AA makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
2. PTTEP AA, including its owners, affiliates, officers, agents and contractors do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury (whether caused by negligence or otherwise) resulting from use of any information contained on this web site including in relation to any action you may take as a result of relying on such information.
3. PTTEP AA makes no representation or warranty that any file or program as may be available for download and/or execution from this web site is free from errors, defects, viruses or other conditions which may damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it may be used.
4. Links to external web sites (including links to any PTT Exploration and Production Company Ltd web site) are provided for your convenience and PTTEP AA is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites including when such external web sites open as a full screen or in a new window or within the frame of this web site. It is your responsibility to decide whether any information provided on these external web sites is suitable for your purposes. The provision of a link to an external web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site by PTTEP AA. PTTEP AA, including its owners, affiliates, officers, agents and contractors do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these external web site or accept any liability for the use of links to connect to these external web sites (including any liability arising out of a claim that content of any such external web site infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
5. PTTEP AA, its owners, affiliates, officers, agents and contractors do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever (whether caused by negligence or otherwise), arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this web site and any other web site linked to this site.
6. The limitation on liability contained here, applies to all damages or losses including any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss or theft of information.
7. Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
8. PTTEP AA owns the copyright to this web site including any material including text, photographs and other images and sound on this web site (or such copyright is otherwise licensed to it). You may access any part of this web site and/or print a copy of any or all pages for your personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site including any material contained herein, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior written consent of PTTEP AA.
9. Protecting your privacy is very important to PTTEP AA. Any information collected via this website (excluding information collected via external websites) is handled in accordance with all applicable Australian legislation, including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
10. PTTEP AA reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site including to these terms and conditions and disclaimer, at any time and without notice. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and you should check these each time you visit this web site.
11. PTTEP AA may, at any time and without notice, change the format or content of this web site or suspend the operation of this web site or terminate access to this web site.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Western Australia and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or in relation to this web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Courts of Western Australia and any Courts competent to hear appeals therefrom will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.